Effective date: August 21, 2023
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Personal Information. Personal Information includes any information relating to or identifying an individual such as your name, email, address, phone number, or place of work. We collect certain information when you visit, use or navigate our Site. The information may be collected through the online request form, chat function or email. We use the information to answer your questions or perform the Services you request. We limit the collection of private personal information, only collecting data that we need to administer and improve the Beneficient website, to provide superior service to our clients and co-employees, and to fulfill any legal and regulatory requirements.
Beneficient does not sell your personal information. We will not disclose or share your personal information with third parties who are not our service provider, other than as requested by you or as required by law.
Children’s Privacy. Our Services are not directed toward children under 18 years of age, and Beneficient does not knowingly collect any information from children under 18 years of age on our Site. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with Personal Information without their consent, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If we become aware that a child has registered for a service
and has provided us with Personal Information, we will delete such information from our files.
Usage Data. We reserve the right to collect information based on your usage of this site which is information collected automatically from this site (or third party services employed in this site ), which can include: the IP addresses or domain names of the computers utilized by the users who use this site, the URI addresses (Uniform Resource Identifier), the time of the request, the method utilized to submit the request to the server, the size of the file received in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the server’s answer (successful outcome, error, etc.), the country of origin, the features of the browser and the operating system utilized by the user, the various time details per visit (e.g., the time spent on each page within the site) and the details about the path followed within the site with special reference to the sequence of pages visited, other parameters about the device operating system and/or the user’s IT environment, and data, conversion rates, marketing and conversion data and statistics, reports, analytics data, reviews and surveys (“Usage Data”). Usage Data is essentially anonymous when collected, but could be used indirectly to identify a person. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our Site, and for internal analytics and reporting purposes.
HOW AND WHEN WE COLLECT INFORMATION
We collect Personal Information at the time you provide it to us. We collect Personal Information through sign-up forms and as part of your registration for an account, service, or for our everyday business purposes, including in the course of your employment or client relationship with Beneficient.
The purposes for which we collect and use your Personal Information may vary depending on the type of interaction and relationship(s) you have with Beneficiene. We may use your Personal Information:
- For business purposes, including in the course of your employment or client relationship with Beneficient;
- To provide you with specific services you have requested;
- To provide informational materials and content, as well as other communications that may include invitations to events hosted or sponsored by Beneficient;
- For notices of any legal updates;
- To comply with laws and regulations, including court orders, or in the course of litigation or defense from legal claims; or
- For other purposes that you specifically authorize.
YOUR ACCESS TO AND CONTROL OF INFORMATION
Beneficient is committed to ensuring you have the right to access and control your personal information as granted by the data protection laws of the United States and other local laws or jurisdictions. You may contact us at (208) 908-2664 or email us at email@example.com
to exercise your rights in the following areas:
- Know what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
- Request that we delete any data we have about you.
If you choose to exercise any of these rights, Beneficient will not discriminate against you in any way. If you exercise certain rights, it is important to understand that you may be unable to use or access certain features of Beneficient’s websites or services.
We may deny your request under certain circumstances, such as if we need to comply with our legal obligations or complete a transaction for which your personal information was collected. If we deny your request for deletion, we will let you know the reason why. We retain personal information about you for as long as it is necessary to provide you with our Services. In some cases, we retain personal information for longer, if doing so is necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes or collect fees owed, prevent fraud, or as otherwise permitted or required by applicable law, rule or regulation.
CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California residents are entitled to the following privacy rights listed below:
- The Right to Know. You have the right to request to know (i) the specific pieces of Personal Information we have about you; (ii) the categories of Personal Information we have collected about you in the last 12 months; (iii) the categories of sources from which that Personal Information was collected; (iv) the categories of your Personal Information that we sold or disclosed to a third party for a business purpose in the last 12 months; (v) the categories of third parties to whom your Personal Information was sold or disclosed in the last 12 months; and (vi) the purpose for collecting and selling your Personal Information.
- The Right of Data Portability. In response to a verified request for disclosure, Beneficient will provide personal information in a readily useable format to enable a consumer to transmit the information from one entity to another entity without hindrance.
- The Right to Opt Out. You have the right to opt-out of the sale of your Personal Information. Beneficient does not disclose your Personal Information to third parties who are not our service providers and does not sell your Personal Information.
- The Right to Deletion. You have the right to request that we delete the Personal Information that we have collected or maintain about you. We may deny your request under certain circumstances, such as if we need to comply with our legal obligations or complete a transaction for which your Personal Information was collected. If we deny your request for deletion, we will let you know the reason why.
- The Sight to Equal Service. If you choose to exercise any of these rights, Beneficient will not discriminate against you in any way. If you exercise certain rights, understand that you may be unable to use or access certain features of our websites or services.
We will implement reasonable and appropriate security procedures consistent with prevailing industry standards to protect data from unauthorized access by physical and electronic intrusion. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or method of data storage can be guaranteed 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to protect your Personal Information by following generally accepted industry standards, we cannot ensure or warrant the absolute security of any information you transmit to us or archive at this site.
MARKETING OPT OUT
You always have the option to unsubscribe or opt-out of the marketing and promotional emails we send may you. To do so, please click the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any of the marketing emails you received from us. You may opt out of any future electronic communication from us at any time by calling us at (208) 908-2664 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For your convenience, we may provide links to websites that are external to us. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage you to familiarize yourself with the respective privacy policies and information collection practices of those external sites.
600 N. Curtis Rd., Suite 145
Boise, ID 83706